EYELASH ADVENTURE

Hello, my Princesses!

 The first post will be a bit about me, a bit about eyelashes, about all this adventure!


 I established my first eyelashes three years ago. At that time I worked in a restaurant, but very many hours. I didn't have time to sleep, let alone make a daily makeup. As a waitress, I had to look good. I found a super beautician who made me semi-permanent eyelashes. She changed my life! Tired after work, I looked thriving while lying down to sleep. I got up in the morning, a quick preparation for work- only combing hair and putting on a uniform. Zero makeup, because thanks to eyelashes I looked bright! And the best thing about it is that customers have begun to praise me that I look better and better. Saving time <3

 Later I gave birth to a child. I didn't have anyone to leave my child with so I could not go to my beautician anymore. I am a single mother, and as you know a child is hard work. And then I came up with an idea. I bought knots of eyelashes at the beginning and started to make semi-permanent eyelashes myself. Over time, I got to practice and I started making eyelashes to my family, friends, friends of my friends etc..

 Now my child is big enough and goes to a nursery. And I've done all the refresher courses, I renovated an unused room at home and now I'm ready to do it on a larger scale. Do you know what? I love, love and love to do it and I give it a lot of satisfaction! And it's important in life to do what you like. I put this whole heart in, and customer satisfaction is the greatest joy for me (of course right after my baby). Dear, I invite you to change your life, look and make every day better than the previous one!


Comments

Popular Posts